Friday, May 15, 2015

Excellent iPhone 6 Cases for Those who exercise + Gym Goers

I've lately been on the hunt again. Last week completely running sunglasses and this week the new new case for my ludicrous 6. I'm the kind of consumer that particular literally will research what Ahead of shopping for to death and that is no different when it come to your dream house for my phone.

Noctilucence iPhone 6 Case Embossed British Bird

I'm convinced the last time I purchased you it took me like 2 a couple of months to finally decide, mostly enjoy it I have a lot of criteria that need to be based. I want it to be tough and durable even though pretty all while fitting on my FlipBelt. Huge bonus if it will have a kickstand…that makes it easier to take "runfies" on top of that selfies while I'm working out as an alternative to having to find something to brace it against.

So , while I continually haven't decided, I figured I recommend share what I have found. All of these problems provide a little something extra despite, I still haven't found an individual who has EVERYTHING I want. That's do not the case though (no juga intended).

best iPhone 6 case Battery Law suit, Trianium Atomic S

If you're almost everything like me, your battery on your business phone is constantly dying which is problematic whenever you're out for a run. Such case solves that problem by giving 100% battery life for 14+ running time of talk time or 10+ hours of web browsing. Bd diesel is also super durable with a bumper development and hard shell back menu yet slim enough to fit in a relaxed manner in your hand and pocket. Which is a needs to if you're bringing it on the run. Promotes for $49. 99 on Harpy.

 i-Blason Apple flower iPhone 6 case Case two. 7 Transformer Slim Hard Enclosure Case Holster Combo with Kickstand and Locking Belt Swivel Show

It's not so much the holster (which can be easily removed) that I really like about this phone case but rather the most important vertical kickstand which is hard to find for putting up this iPhone 6. I personally like a kickstand on my phone because it makes it easier to remove pictures while exercising (as against finding something to prop the unit against) as well as watch exercise demos/videos and read recipes. The other appealing feature about this case is the fact that very low rubberized texture which protects it's and prevents slipping. This one is offered on Amazon for $12. 99.

This compact and secure pocket style case is perfect for on the run while you're away from home or want to cost the store, literally. It's also suitable for gym goers that need to keep certainly cards on hand. The quick access slot machine holds up to two cards in staggered placement plus the case has flight cushioned corners and spider online world pattern shock absorptions to protect their phone when you've got a case of the dropsies. Sells for $24. 99 on Amazon.

Water proof. Blizards proof. Dirt proof. Shock resilient. Perfect for those who always find a way to positively destroy their phones. On Harpy for $69. 86

Not exactly the case but worth the critique if you're the kind of runner that's never fail to pulling their phone out the a person's pocket while on the run. That can be me, by the way. I actually have an HB Tune and it's pretty fantastic and fits my phone Acquiring case on it. Totally worth examining if you're looking for a different way to lug your phone on the run. Sells to receive $24. 99.

iPhone 6 Kickstand Case from Herrington Catalog

Should you be looking for polished meets practical then the is the case for you. Personally, I usually like my phone case to make a little class while still remaining useful which is why I was drawn to this one. It does not only has a vertical kickstand (YAY) but the polycarbonate case protects the exterior from scratches while the microfiber blackout lining provides a soft cushioning. This case also has a beveled edge in protecting your phone when you place it undertake down. Sells for $49. ninety five on HerringtonCatalog. com!

The Best ludicrous 6 Cases for Runners and Gym Goers! #FitFluential #RunChatClick In order to really TweetPowered By CoSchedule

So there you go, 7 cases that are all functional into their own way and perfect for those through active lifestyle like myself.

You are able to features are most important to you attests phone case?

This post is hooked up with Fitful Focus for Fit in & Fashionable Fridays!

No comments:

Post a Comment